Wednesday, March 7, 2012
The Woodware UK sketch challenge this week was particularly fun for me, as I had the opportunity to play with lots of new toys that I picked up while on my UK trip a couple of weeks ago. Walking through their warehouse full of crafty goodness, I felt like a kid in a candy shop!
My take on the sketch features the Micey Mice Clear Set and the Huge Thanks Clear Single, both designed by Francoise Read. She always has such fun designs, and these are no exception. The Huge Thanks image was paper-pieced with papers from the Daydream Ensemble 8 X 8 pad, with individual letters popped up with foam squares. The cute mouse was colored with markers. For some added bling, I added dots of Lagoon Stickles on the letters and the center of flower.
Come play along with us this month with Sketch challenge #10, and link your creations HERE for an opportunity to win!
Need more inspiration? There is plenty of it all week long! Check out the Woodware UK blog for more, including the post from this month's guest designer, Kim Reygate!
To my friends at Woodware UK, "Micey" thanks to all of you for a fabulous time in the UK!
- Shaping Up for Easter
- 'Tis the Season to Play in the Puddles
- How About a Spot of CAS?
- Have a Cuppa with Gourmet Rubber Stamps!
- The Pampered Stamper Gets Punchy!
- How is Your March Shaping Up?
- A New GRS Recipe for Spring!
- A Plume Portrait Party with Paper Craft Magazine!
- Brrrrr...Seems Like Spring?
- Sharing Nibbles of Gourmet Rubber Stamps New Appet...
- The SHAPE of Treats to Come!
- Please note...
- Gourmet Rubber Stamps is For the Birds!
- Dreaming of a Chocolate Bunny
- Feeling Lucky?
- Lighten Up! It's Almost Spring!
- This Shapes Up to Be a Sweet Stampendous Spring!
- Gourmet Rubber Stamps has MOXIE!
- Dreamweaver Stencils' CAS Challenge Week Two
- Woodware Sketch is Micey Nice!
- Gourmet Rubber Stamps Prescription for Yum!
- It's Shape-Shifting Month with Stampendous!
- Woodware UK...Look What I Did With My Fran'tage Es...
- March Challenge: Spring Clean...and Simple!
- ▼ March (24)
- ► 2011 (230)
- ► 2010 (169)