Friday, March 30, 2012

'Tis the Season to Play in the Puddles


 A quickie post featuring more new images from Gourmet Rubber Stamps' April 2012 Diners' Club set, "Garden Tea Time". Perfect for the mother and/or gardener in your life. Using some fun papers from Cosmo Cricket, I stamped the galoshes, layered some papers, added the perfect sentiment, and to finish it off, I embossed the Dreamweaver Stencils' Umbrella and paper-pieced it to match my galoshes. And yes, I did add mini pompoms to the umbrella because...well, you know me and pompoms.

This set has been so much fun to play with. I suggest you head over to the GRS site and grab one for yourself!




2 comments:

Susan (rainy) said...

Oh my what a gorgeous card! Love the paper piecing.

veronica said...

cool card! i have never heard of that stamp company, but that is a pretty stamp set.