Thursday, March 8, 2012

Dreamweaver Stencils' CAS Challenge Week Two


Hey! It's the second week of the Dreamweaver Stencils' March Challenge...going CAS (clean and simple). I chose to feature another Zentangle card that I did for the Design Originals' Zentangle 6 book, released in January. This book perfectly connects the art of Dreamweaver Stencils with the process of Zentangle...a form of precise doodling with a very graphic look. I used the Dragonfly stencil for this card, tracing the interior design with a Sakura Micron .03 black pen, before adding in my chosen patterns. A simple matting of cardstock, a sticker sentiment, and a couple brads, keep all the focus on the beautiful dragonfly design.

This would be the perfect month for YOU to try this technique, or any other CAS technique with the Dreamweaver Stencils. Need more inspiration? See what the other girls have "dreamed" up this week:

By playing along this month, you have the opportunity to win one of two sets of these great stencil designs from Dreamweaver Stencils. Just link your online creation to the Mr. Linky on the Dream It Up! blog, or email a picture of your creation to lynell@dreamweaverstencils.com. Your creation might even be featured on our Facebook Page! BTW, have you visited our page and "liked" us yet? Click HERE now!








8 comments:

Terrece said...

Amazing. I still have yet to attempt the Zentangle. I am way behind. Your dragonfly came out gorgeous! Good job Pam!!

Scrappychick said...

Oooolala! He's fabulous! I MUST try zentangle!

Cherylynn said...

Pam, I am in complete awe!

Cherylynn said...

Pam, I am absolutely in awe!

Lynell Harlow / Dreamweaver Stencils said...

This is great stuff Pam! I never would have thought to do the dragonfly in Zentangle techniques, but it is perfect for really small patterns. Beautiful card... APU.

Kristi said...

I am not sure how CAS with zentangle but it sure is cool. I love to do the tangle myslef! Great job!

Louise said...

Love this, the dragonfly has long been a favorite of mine.pretty colors too.

Laura Drahozal said...

A very pretty Zentangle. Nice job again!