Dreamweaver Stencils' sneak peek day four, and I'm going with an Asian influence today. I machine embossed the Art Nouveau Flourish on the Bazzill pink card. Then I used Versamark ink through the new Thank You and embossed with Stampendous Vintage Olive Tinsel EP. This EP matches quite well with the Sea Green Glitter background of the new Cherry Blossom Shape stencil which I used with the Double-glitter technique. To accomplish this simple technique, just follow a few easy steps:
1) Apply Double-sided Mounting Adhesive to a cardstock panel.
2) Rub Coconut Soap over the back of the Cherry Blossom Shape stencil. Brush away soap in the crevices. Place stencil on adhesive.
3) Apply green glitter to background, rubbing thoroughly into the adhesive. Brush away ALL excess glitter.
4) Carefully remove stencil (the soap helps with this).
5) Sprinkle pink glitter around edges of design. Pour Multi Crystal glitter to cover all existing adhesive areas, rubbing into the surface. Pour off excess.
Adhere the panel to the card. Embellish with a few rhinestones.
Be sure to check out the posts from the rest of the Dream Team this week: