Sunday, October 16, 2011
Quickie post today featuring a card I created for the latest Stampendous online catalog. I love working with a pink and brown combo, especially with a vintage look. The Cling Lone Bird is such a sweet image and was simply stamped in brown on the patterned paper twice. The wing of the second was cut out and popped up. I used images from the Perfectly Clear Rose Branch Border around the edges, and the border was stamped on a strip, deckle edged, and run through the Corrugator to mimic a ruffled lace. The double banded satin ribbon from May Arts is one of my faves (and sadly, I am now out of it. Sniff.), and added the perfect finishing touch. Since this card was the perfect match for the Split Coast Stampers' "Hope You Can Cling To" challenge to add pink ribbon to your card (how simple is that?), I am entering it in the challenge, as well as sending it with several cards this month to the UT MD Anderson clinic for breast cancer patients. Each birthday is a significant win for them, a victory that we can only imagine. I hope whoever receives this card will have a very special day, and many birthdays to come. Want to play along with this challenge? Click HERE for more info.
- ► 2012 (173)
- Gourmet Rubber Stamps Halloween Hop
- Last Call for the CAS Holiday Challenge!
- Got Leaves?
- And the Winner is...
- Dreamweaver Stencils' Sketch #11-With a "Cool" Tec...
- A Gourmet Rubber Stamps New Release!
- Feeling Confused?
- Caught in My Web! Haunty Halloween Hop
- Slightly Clean and Simple Holiday Card
- I'm Nuts and Bolts About My Son!
- Quoth the Raven, "Dream Some More"! (Apologies to ...
- Stampendous Sneak Peek Plus HYCCT1104
- HYCCT1116-Pink Ribbon With a Stampendous Peek
- Another CAS for the Stampendous October Challenge
- SC354 Sketch Challenge Falling into Nature
- I'm Dreaming of a Pink and Black Christmas!
- CAS139 Simple Fall Card...Simple Fall Gift
- CAS138 Keeping It Simple with Dreamweaver Stencils...
- HERE FOR THE XANDER POST AND AUCTION?
- Stampendous CAS Challenge...Oh, Joy!
- A BUSY DAY FOR THE PAMPERED STAMPER!
- FROM THE XANDER ZONE BLOG HOP AND AUCTION!
- A TIME OF THANKSgiving!
- Gourmet Rubber Stamps and a Gourmet Gift!
- Stampendous October Challenge Goes CAS!
- ▼ October (25)
- ► 2010 (169)