Monday, October 10, 2011
I created this "Caramel Apple Kit" based on this one little cute image from the new "Tart & Spice" set from Gourmet Rubber Stamps (Lizzie Anne Designs' line). I colored the tiny caramel apple with Copics and coated it in Ranger's Glossy Accents before sprinkling the very bottom with a few of Stampendous' new Fran-tage Elements Glass Glitters. Granted, no one would want to eat glass glitter...chopped nuts would be sooo much better, but I was going for the "feel", not exact. The apple was cut out and attached to half of a toothpick. A layered border, a strip of gingham ribbon, and the fall sentiment were perfect for the simple look I was going for. Tucked in with this galvanized tin, which has a stamped fabric decoupaged border and lace, filled with apples, caramels, and sticks...this is the perfect quick fall gift for family and friends.
- ► 2012 (173)
- Gourmet Rubber Stamps Halloween Hop
- Last Call for the CAS Holiday Challenge!
- Got Leaves?
- And the Winner is...
- Dreamweaver Stencils' Sketch #11-With a "Cool" Tec...
- A Gourmet Rubber Stamps New Release!
- Feeling Confused?
- Caught in My Web! Haunty Halloween Hop
- Slightly Clean and Simple Holiday Card
- I'm Nuts and Bolts About My Son!
- Quoth the Raven, "Dream Some More"! (Apologies to ...
- Stampendous Sneak Peek Plus HYCCT1104
- HYCCT1116-Pink Ribbon With a Stampendous Peek
- Another CAS for the Stampendous October Challenge
- SC354 Sketch Challenge Falling into Nature
- I'm Dreaming of a Pink and Black Christmas!
- CAS139 Simple Fall Card...Simple Fall Gift
- CAS138 Keeping It Simple with Dreamweaver Stencils...
- HERE FOR THE XANDER POST AND AUCTION?
- Stampendous CAS Challenge...Oh, Joy!
- A BUSY DAY FOR THE PAMPERED STAMPER!
- FROM THE XANDER ZONE BLOG HOP AND AUCTION!
- A TIME OF THANKSgiving!
- Gourmet Rubber Stamps and a Gourmet Gift!
- Stampendous October Challenge Goes CAS!
- ▼ October (25)
- ► 2010 (169)