Friday, July 15, 2011
My final posting for this week's collaboration between Stampendous and May Arts features one soon-to-be-released image, one new from January, and one older classic. The card base was a kraft Dotted Swiss cardstock stamped with the Cling Dream Text which is a classic staple everyone should have. Perfect for backgrounds! On top of the background, the Cling Rose Hips (available next week) was stamped. These same images were stamped once again on the Nestie Labels Four panel with the additon of the fairly new Dream Forever sentiment. In keeping with the mostly monochromatic color scheme I had going, I added the gorgeous May Arts Leaves trim once again, only this time in this gorgeous chocolate color. Rick rack was added down the side for texture, and a May Arts twill trim, stamped with the Rose Hips image, wrapped and tied with a natural twine and a button to finish it off. Kind of has a fall feel to it, which as we are heading into more hundred plus degree temperatures once again, I can really appreciate! Be sure to check out once again the May Arts blog, the Stampendous blog, and the team members who are playing along, and leave comments for opportunities to win some fabulous prizes! This has been a seriously fun and inspiring week!
- ► 2015 (122)
- ► 2014 (149)
- ► 2013 (127)
- ► 2012 (173)
- Stampendous Christmas in July: Peeking Pals Gift ...
- Dreamweaver Talent Squared!
- Butterfly Beauties Fabulously Fran-taged!
- Dream Schemes Monochromatic Colorway-A Masculine V...
- Dream Forever...and Put a Bow On It!
- Dreamweaver Sketch #8-Welcome Baby!
- Royally Jazzed with Stampendous and May Arts
- Mixing It Up With May Arts and Stampendous!
- WERE YOU REEEEAAAALY HOT OVER THE WEEKEND? CHECK H...
- Dreaming of My Grandmother's Aprons
- ARE YOU HOT, HOT, HOT? THEN HOP, HOP, HOP!
- ▼ July (11)
- ► 2010 (169)