Monday, April 25, 2011

New Releases from Dreamweaver Stencils!


 As we're going through a bit of a heat spell in California this week, I thought I'd post this refreshing card featuring new designs from Dreamweaver Stencils. The Damask background is the same as I've created before by running the Memories Mists covered stencil through the Big Shot with a white cardstock panel to transfer all that gorgeous ink to the negative areas that are beautifully embossed. The bottom panel is coral cardstock run through the Big shot with the Stripes stencil. The newly released Umbrella stencil was "sludge-pasted" with a mix of Matte Orange, Matte Yellow, and Glossy Red pastes. Once dry, I cut around it, matted it with white and popped it up on the card. The ribbon and flowers add to the springy feel of this card. The sentiment was paste-embossed with Glossy White and matted as well. I think this card would be perfect for a bridal or baby shower, or a just-because-I'm-thinking-of-you card! I'm looking forward to posting more fun projects using Dreamweaver Stencils' new releases. Be sure to come back to see!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! I hope you are having a good week!!

Lynell Harlow / Dreamweaver Stencils said...

These colors are so cheerful and the card could be used for so many upbeat occasions! LOVE it Pam!