Anyone who knows me, knows that I LOVE dragonflies. So, when Stampendous introduced this "Dragonfly Vine" Cling stamp in January, I could hardly wait to play with it. This is only one of the creations I've come up with so far using this gorgeous image. Trust me...you'll be seeing more! Stamped simply on patterned paper, matted, popped up on a darker panel with a elegant border and ribbon should have been enough...but you know me! I distressed some flowers and added the subtle bling of swirls of black Dot Sparkler Class A' Peels (see close-up at left). Even more subtle was the addition of the "grateful" sticker sentiment at the bottom. For more inspiration using this wonderful image, check out the projects on the Stampendous web site and blog.
(CRP119) Dragonfly Vine Cling
(AC672HSK) Class A' Peel Dot Sparklers
Tsukineko Onyx Versafine ink
My Mind's Eye patterned paper
bling brad, ribbon
corner rounder, EK Edger
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
- ► 2014 (129)
- ► 2013 (127)
- ► 2012 (173)
- Dreamweaver Stencils' New Releases and a Free Week...
- I Love Stampendous Dragonflies!
- New Releases from Dreamweaver Stencils!
- Celebrate with a Jumbo Cupcake!
- Getting ZENtangled with Dream Schemes Sketch #5
- Lizzie Anne Designs Sketch #161
- Stampendous Easter "Hunted" House!
- Break Out Your Chocolate Bunnies...It's Lizzie Ann...
- Simple Dream Schemes
- Simply in Stitches
- CROSSing Pretty with Distressed
- Bonjour to Friday!
- Dream Schemes Colorway: Teal & Yellow
- Keeping It Simple
- Becoming Daffy About Dahlias
- Git Along Little Doggies!
- WANT TO BE SHOCKED AND APPALLED? NO FOOLIN'!
- Lizzie Anne Designs New Single Release!
- Happy April Fool's Day!
- ▼ April (19)
- ► 2010 (169)