HERE) using the same set of stamps from Stampendous as I've used for today's post. Both projects were featured in the October 2010 catalog. I love the versatility of this set. The previous post had an "artsy-fartsy" look to it, where this one is more bright and fun. Very simple to replicate...just lay out the strips of cardstock, stamp your images as desired over the three panels and emboss in white. Adhere to the card front off-set for added interest, and add an embossed sentiment and ribbons. I really love how on the first panel, you can see the texture of the cardstock through the embossing.
Stampendous Perfectly Clear "Vases" (SSC1093)
Stampendous White Embossing Powder (EP100)
Versamark ink from Tsukineko
- ► 2012 (173)
- DAMASK, Jim, It's Dream Schemes Thursday!*
- From Jugs to Vases to a Bluebird Landscape?
- Lizzie Anne Designs Sketch #158!
- Celebrate with New Jumbo Clings from Stampendous!
- Triptych of Vases Card
- PLEASE NOTE!
- Dream Schemes Seasonal Sketchiness
- Play Date Cafe and Lizzie Anne Designs! Yippee!
- Iguana Love You Forever
- Ceramic Coasters with Dreamweaver Stencils
- Swingin' into Spring!
- Oh, Baby! It's Lizzie Anne Designs Team Challenge
- "When Irish Eyes are"... DREAM SCHEMING!
- Lizzie Anne Designs Spring Mix Release: It's MOOVE...
- "Why Couldn't It Be 'Follow the Butterflies'?"-Ron...
- "Latte" Love Gift Card Pocket
- Dream Schemes Thursday-Sea Inspiration Card
- On A Roll! LAD Weekly Sketch #155-I Rock!
- Better Late Than Never? Lizzie Anne Designs Sketch...
- Ceramic Coaster Creations
- A Crafting Journey!
- Faith and Begorrah! It's Dream Schemes Thursday Ag...
- Is It Spring Yet?
- Lizzie Anne Designs New March Singles Releases!
- ▼ March (24)
- ► 2010 (169)