Tuesday, March 8, 2011

On A Roll! LAD Weekly Sketch #155-I Rock!

Hey, surprise, surprise! I actually got this week's sketch challenge for Lizzie Anne Designs completed! Joslyn challenged us to created a round card. You can see her sketch HERE. I went a little wild and bright. Just bought this jumbo pack of paper, with all these unique prints and shades. The new "Tweens & Teens" set seemed perfect with this fun paper. I stamped the "personal music listening device" (iPod/MP3, etc.) and embossed it in black on the bright orange circle. I paper pieced the "screen", matted the circle with bright pink, and added the sentiment strip also stamped and embossed in black. The funky colored brads were my son's addition to the card. The inside has one of the other sentiments from the same set, "Have An Awesome Birthday". To view a variety of the team's versions of this sketch, check out the Lizzie Anne Designs Facebook page. Play along and create your own round card to post as well. We love to be inspired by you as well!
Lizzie Anne Designs "Tweens & Teens" set
Bazzill-Parakeet, Bubblegum, and Festive CS
Gibson print paper
Versamark ink
Midnight Black Embossing powder from Stampendous
American Crafts brad fasteners
Nestabilities Circle dies
double-sided foam adhesive

2 comments:

Scrappychick said...

oh girl, you know I LOVE these colors! You rocked the circle sketch with just the right stamp and theme :)
Cyndi

Wendy said...

Oh Pam!! So retro and fun!!! Great card. Circle cards are always a challenge for me!! Have a super day!