Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Iguana Love You Forever

 Quickie post today. I actually planned to post this before Valentine's day, but somehow that just never happened. It's soooo cute though, you gotta love this sweet image from Stampendous, and it occurred to me that it would be a perfect tuck-in-the-lunch-box note for a child. The image was stamped multiple times in order to paper piece the heart and the iguana, and to pop her up a bit. A little pink Dot Sparkler bling was added to highlight her spots, mimicked by the DP. Happy stamping!

Stampendous Iguana Love (CRV195)
Pink Dot Sparklers Class A' Peels (AC672HSP)
Onxy Versafine ink from Tsukineko
Rouge and Jade ColorBox chalk ink from Clearsnap
Bazzill Grasshopper and Petunia CS
Melissa Frances "Nick" DP
buttons, twine
double-sided foam adhesive
white gel pen

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Awwww....so cute!! That is a cute stamp. I better look that one up!! I hope you have a good day Pam!!!

Scrappychick said...

awwwww...I just LOVE this set! adorable card :)

Sarah Anderson said...

So cute! I love iguana images and this is a great card :)