Mojo Monday challenges for a while, so since I had a bit of time last night, I thought I could "quickly" create something for their sketch this week. Took me a couple of hours, but I was having so much fun that I didn't want to stop. This challenge gives the opportunity to use up some scraps that you have laying around. I love this argyle paper...only wish that I had bought more of it. The image is part of a Perfectly Clear set from Stampendous. I stamped the snow-guy on vellum and used Copics to color from behind, leaving just a hint of color and shading. I paper pieced his hat and scarf and added an oversize pompom to his hat. The layers in the background were created using more of the argyle paper, some MME paper I've had forever, and some vellum...all of which I attacked with one of my Fiskar border punches. Finally I dug through my huge tin of buttons to create an extra border.
Perfectly Clear "Snowman Flurry" from Stampendous (SSC1101)
Rich Cocoa Memento ink from Tsukineko
Copic Sketch Markers from Imagination, Int.
Bazzill blue-gray cardstock
WeR Memory Keepers and My Minds Eye prints
Fiskar border punch
double-sided foam adhesive
Friday, September 17, 2010
- ► 2012 (173)
- ► 2011 (230)
- Dreamweaver Vintage Christmas Card
- One Flaming Frosty Sleigh!
- STMC25-Polar Blue Christmas
- Sunset Spook Card
- Mojo157-NAUT(ilus) Your Average Birthday Card
- Going Batty!
- Let's Play House! Holiday Card
- Time for a Frosty One! Dreamweaver Sleigh Ride Car...
- STMC24-Mono Hang Out Halloween Card
- Mojo154-Argyle Snowman Card
- Wreath & Holly Card
- Furry-ocious Candy-Stealing Tiger!
- Foiled Again! Birds With Branches
- Watch Out Carmen! It's Changito Miranda
- STMC23-Fall Fields Card
- Dreamweaver Sanded Snowflake Card
- STMC22-Gimme Vamp
- Dreamweaver-Veni Vidi Fishi
- Woo Hoo...Two?
- ▼ September (20)