Stampendous. I used one bat as a stencil, and sponged white ink over it randomly on the black panel for the spooky, foggy sky full of bats that would totally freak you out in real life, but is great for Halloween. The panel was adhered to an orange card (duh). The moon was cut out with a Nestie and smudged with ink around the edges before adhering. The message border was added at the bottom. Another small bat was added to the moon, and the focal point is the large bat that was applied to acetate (transparency) and cut out. I used double-sided foam adhesive to pop it up and glued on the googly eyes for fun.
Class A' Peel "Jumbo Bats" from Stampendous (AC1004MRK)
Class A' Peel "Bat Chain" from Stampendous (AC692K)
Frost White ColorBox ink from Clearsnap
Onyx Versafine from Tsukineko
Bazzill Festive cardstock
Nestabilities Classic Circles
double-sided foam adhesive
googly eyes (Michaels)
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
- ► 2012 (173)
- ► 2011 (230)
- Dreamweaver Vintage Christmas Card
- One Flaming Frosty Sleigh!
- STMC25-Polar Blue Christmas
- Sunset Spook Card
- Mojo157-NAUT(ilus) Your Average Birthday Card
- Going Batty!
- Let's Play House! Holiday Card
- Time for a Frosty One! Dreamweaver Sleigh Ride Car...
- STMC24-Mono Hang Out Halloween Card
- Mojo154-Argyle Snowman Card
- Wreath & Holly Card
- Furry-ocious Candy-Stealing Tiger!
- Foiled Again! Birds With Branches
- Watch Out Carmen! It's Changito Miranda
- STMC23-Fall Fields Card
- Dreamweaver Sanded Snowflake Card
- STMC22-Gimme Vamp
- Dreamweaver-Veni Vidi Fishi
- Woo Hoo...Two?
- ▼ September (20)