Stampendous catalog. Very simple. I stamped this little cutie from the Stampendous Perfectly Clear "Costume Kids" set, once on white cardstock and once on orange. Added color and shading with markers, cut both of them out and layered with double-sided adhesive on this slightly grungy paper. The goofy spider is a Class A' Peel sticker which I have "springing" down by way of a skinny strip of corrugated cardstock. The sentiment speaks for itself!
Perfectly Clear "Costume Kids" from Stampendous (SSC263)
Class A' Peel "Silly Spiders" from Stampendous (AC1005MRK)
Onyx Versafine from Tsukineko
Haunted Black & White paper from Paper Loft
Bazzill "Festive" cardstock
double-sided foam adhesive
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
- ► 2014 (113)
- ► 2013 (127)
- ► 2012 (173)
- ► 2011 (230)
- Dreamweaver Vintage Christmas Card
- One Flaming Frosty Sleigh!
- STMC25-Polar Blue Christmas
- Sunset Spook Card
- Mojo157-NAUT(ilus) Your Average Birthday Card
- Going Batty!
- Let's Play House! Holiday Card
- Time for a Frosty One! Dreamweaver Sleigh Ride Car...
- STMC24-Mono Hang Out Halloween Card
- Mojo154-Argyle Snowman Card
- Wreath & Holly Card
- Furry-ocious Candy-Stealing Tiger!
- Foiled Again! Birds With Branches
- Watch Out Carmen! It's Changito Miranda
- STMC23-Fall Fields Card
- Dreamweaver Sanded Snowflake Card
- STMC22-Gimme Vamp
- Dreamweaver-Veni Vidi Fishi
- Woo Hoo...Two?
- ▼ September (20)